HEPACHOL syrup positively affects functioning of the digestive system, especially it boosts liver function. The feed ingredients stimulate intestinal peristalsis and bile production as well as secretion of digestive enzymes. The product is recommended in case of overfeeding, decreased appetite, weakness, constipation, gastrointestinal disorders in suckling piglets, during convalescence after treatment that put a strain on the liver and kidneys.
-5ml/animal/day for 4 months;
– as food supplement during weakness – 60 ml / animal for 7 days;
– from the 1st
– as food supplement during weakness – 30 ml / animal for 5 days. Administer twice a day.
– adult animals: 15-20 ml / animal / day for 5-7 days
– lambs and goat kids: 5-10 ml / animal / day for 5-7 days month of life until slaughter – 2 ml /animal / day
– weaning piglets-1,5ml in 1 l of water or 1ml/animal/day for 7days
– sows- 50 ml / animal / day for 5 days before and after the birth
– as food supplement during weakness:
piglets- 3-5 ml / animal / day
porkers- 15 ml / animal / day for 5 days
sows- 50 ml / animal / day for 5 days
1-2 ml in 1 l of water for 5days
– fattening of geese: 4 ml / bird / day for 5 days in the middle of the fattening period
Effective products with complementary action.
We will be happy to offer you advice.